- Provide a website supporting the signing of documents with digital signature with a key pair stored on the server / HSM / Token.
- The website also supports signing with Cyber Token on the user side.
- Client-side digital signature solution on all Windows, Mac OS or Linux operating systems.
- Compatible with all browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Cocoa, …
- Provides full functionality of data signing (xml, pdf, office, txt), online certificate validation functions via OCSP or indirect via CRL.
- Provides HASH signing solutions to reduce sign-on and anti-tampering traffic.
- Prevent decompile or impact on source code.
- Secure the user’s data, do not save sensitive data, important at the client.
- Ensure that the private key of the user is safe and that only the legitimate owner (registered with the public digital signature service provider) can use the secret key.
- Ensure timely updates when a vulnerability is discovered that damages the user.
- Automatic updates for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Click to demo
- Many applications can use the same solution.